Altarum serves the public good by solving complex systems problems to improve human health, integrating research, technology, analysis, and consulting skills.
Altarum Institute demonstrates and is sought for leadership in identifying, understanding, and solving critical systems issues that impact the health of diverse and changing populations. Altarum is acknowledged as a valued, collaborative, and collegial institute of the utmost competence and integrity.
- We serve the public good and enable others to do the same.
- We behave with integrity in everything we do.
- We lead and, therefore, we continuously learn, innovate and solve problems in our fields.
- We promote the well-being of our employees and encourage a meaningful work-life balance.
- We are accountable for the quality of our work and the manner in which it is performed.