September is Recovery Month! The Access to Recovery team is celebrating with several exciting initiatives to get the word out: recovery is possible and ATR is making a difference!
- We’re using Tumblr to showcase national Recovery Month events through images,
- Join us for BHchat (#bhchat) on Twitter September 11 at 1 p.m., EDT, for a conversation with Meredith Fowler, a college student who is celebrating 4 years of recovery through serving her local recovery community,
- Recovery and Recovery Month is highlighted in September’s blog post on Health Policy Forum,
- This month, we are excited to share Recovery Bumper Stickers, designed by our grantees, that showcase what ATR and recovery mean to them in a short slogan and image. We will post these as we get them to Tumblr, so if you haven’t yet, please send us a photo and a quote describing what recovery means to you,
- For recovery month we asked Altarum staff to participate by telling their Recovery stories. Read the first one here,
- And, don’t forget to participate in Altarum’s own Recovery Month events in the Washington, D.C. office.
Bookmark this page and check back throughout September as we celebrate Recovery Month together!
For more information about these initiatives and events, please contact Amarie Campbell.
For additional information, please click on the logo below: