Twice each year, the Center for Consumer Choice in Health Care conducts a survey of consumer opinions about topics in health care. Subjects include consumers' preferred role in health care decisions, sources of information about health, important factors in selecting providers, and other perceptions about the quality and cost of health care.
All survey highlights and full reports can be found here:
- Spring 2014 Survey of Consumer Health Care Opinions - Consumers in the Driver's Seat
- Fall 2013 Survey of Consumer Health Care Opinions—Taking Charge of Your Own Care
- Spring / Summer 2013 Research Results - Hair care or health care? Which one would you keep?
- Altarum Comparison of Physician and Consumer Health Care Opinions - September 2012
- Fall 2012 Altarum Institute Survey of Consumer Health Care Opinions Results
- Spring/Summer 2012 Altarum Survey of Consumer Health Care Opinions - August 2012
- Fall 2011 Altarum Institute Survey of Consumer Health Care Opinions