Altarum Institute offers unparalleled conference and meeting management for both in-person and Web-based meetings. Our meetings management team has decades of experience in planning and executing conferences, workshops, and special events of all sizes and complexities.
Regardless of meeting size, length, location, or topic, Altarum brings organizational skills and an eye for detail to each assignment. Altarum staff is highly adaptable and can create events ranging from high profile meetings with key federal personnel and large conferences with multiple breakouts to small intensive focus groups for those with special needs. Altarum understands that even the smallest logistical aspects of a meeting can contribute to its success or failure.
In addition to supporting traditional conference and meeting formats, Altarum produces Web conferences and meetings. Our staff has both technological expertise and experience in all aspects of these events. Projects range from 25-person Web meetings to more than 500-person webcasts. Altarum also develops and maintains a customized secured registration and information website.
Altarum focuses on ensuring that everything we do in support of a meeting makes a positive contribution to the achievement of its objectives.
Some of our logistical services:
- Venue and site selection
- Budget development and management
- Online registration and attendee tracking
- Travel and hotel arrangements
- VIP and speaker coordination and reimbursements
- Food and beverage management
- Audiovisual coordination
- ADA coordination
- Website design and registrations
- Vendor selection and management
- Material development and production
- Exhibit management
- Onsite logistical services
- Pre- and post-logistics management
- ADA accessible meetings
Sample of planned meetings:
- Federal advisory committee meetings
- Expert meetings
- Stakeholder meetings
- Town hall meetings/listening sessions
- Focus groups
- Policy academies
- Technical assistance workshops
- Training meeting
- Grant reviews
- Web meetings, webcasts, and Web conferences