Diversity in our workforce gives us strength, so we do all that we can to promote and sustain such diversity. We look to each employee to bring a unique set of skills and experiences to help distinguish us as an organization.
We celebrate the diversity of our workforce through our recruiting resources that provide exceptional talent, our culture that encourages all employees to make their best individual and unique contributions, and our commitment to the communities in which we operate.
Altarum continually seeks effective, meaningful, and long-lasting partnerships with national and state associations, leading advocates, and grass-roots organizations committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Altarum is proud to work closely with GettingHired.com, the leading career site dedicated to the advancement of talented people with disabilities.
- Altarum is certified as a “Military Friendly Employer” by the Military Officers Association of America.
- Altarum works with college and campus organizations across the country to recruit and attract minority, female, and veteran candidates in order to ensure that we maintain a diverse pool of candidates for all positions.
It is the policy of Altarum to:
1. Recruit, hire, train and promote, into all job classifications, the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, status as a protected Veteran or an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
2. Make employment and promotional decisions by utilizing reasonable standards based on the individual’s qualifications as they relate to a particular job vacancy, in accordance with equal employment opportunity requirements.
3. Administer all personnel actions relating to the terms, conditions, and privileges in a nondiscriminatory manner. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.