How we can assist with your opioid crisis response?To learn more, please contact:
Chantell Frazier, MA, PhD
Deputy Director, Center for Behavioral Health
CORE's Capabilities and Resources
With the ever-changing opioid epidemic, states need effective ways to coordinate their responses. Altarum’s learning management system (LMS) provides robust, easy-to-use tools to plan and manage opioid-related initiatives.
Known as the Comprehensive Opioid Response Effort (CORE), our solution provides the following capabilities and resources, all within the convenience of a single online portal:
- Interactive trainings to help health care providers apply clinical recommendations
- Self-directed trainings to educate a variety of disciplines about opioid use disorder (OUD) and its impact
- Continuing education courses accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Technical assistance in real-time from a multidisciplinary team of subject matter experts and coaches
- Online collaboration tools such as affinity groups for teams with common interests
- Facilitated discussions for peer-to-peer learning
- A resource library populated with valuable research, best practices, and other tools
- Data dashboards to monitor program progress
Deep Expertise in Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Drives the Web-Based Learning Management System
Altarum applies expertise and decades of experience in virtual learning and substance use disorder prevention, treatment, and recovery to guide all of the content within our CORE LMS. Users can participate in online self-directed learning as well as programs with individualized coaching. All content lives within the LMS, accessible from a single portal, ensuring your team a holistic and seamless experience.
While participating in trainings, users can easily monitor activity and progress.
CORE’s Four-Dimensional Framework
CORE is based on a four-dimensional framework that includes components designed to work in concert with one another: (1) Build Capacity; (2) Train; (3) Improve and Assure Quality; and (4) Measure, Analyze, Monitor, and Report.
States can further customize the CORE framework across three solution tiers: (1) Off-the-Shelf; (2) Tailored; and (3) Custom. Learn more about each tier.