How It Works
The Direct Care Careers Center platform increases the state’s ability to:
- Understand the state’s current workforce by enabling a state-wide system
- Streamline the recruitment process between providers, individuals who direct their own care, and potential workers through job matching profiles with job descriptions
- Enable access to training and professional development resources, including required state certification training(s) through the learning platform
- Increase peer-to-peer support amongst workers through a collaboration forum
- Better manage the workforce and inform state workforce priorities through real-time data analytics and workforce dashboards
Over the past decade, Altarum has gained extensive expertise in building and maintaining online resource centers and virtual training centers for clients such as CMS and HRSA. As technical lead, we’ve designed the Direct Care Careers Center using an open-source content management system that allows extensive customization for different audiences and devices to meet state, employer, and worker needs.
States have the flexibility to enable or disable features based on their requirements, or population of interest. These features include tools for job postings, automatic match generation and advanced search capabilities for job seekers, easy online job applications, training modules, discussion forums, the ability to manage credentialing and licensure, and a talent bank of direct care workers.
Getting Started with DCCC
If your state is interested in learning more about the Direct Care Careers Center or receiving a demo, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.